Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Official!

I am now a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! After much prayer and consideration I made the decision to jump in. I'm very excited about where God is leading me and pray that he will bless my business beyond measure. I had my first conference call this morning at 8am and am working on a list of goals I want to will reach in my first year. My starter kit has been ordered and is on it's way. I should have all of my "goodies" by Tuesday. This is when I'll get to organize everything and start testing the product. {wahoo!}

Now, I will need as many faces as I can get ahold of to practice facials. If you are interested in helping me out, please let me know! My goal is to do 30 faces in 30 days so I can get a routine down and so I won't stammer when I speak.

There are so many great opportunities with this company. One thing I love is their list of priorities:
God first. Family second. Business third.

Not only do they say this, they actually live it out! If you want anymore information about possible becoming a fellow consultant, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing what you think of my blog, I love comments!! Hope you have a blessed day!