Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's Your Position, Soldier?!

Wow....It's almost been a month since I've posted a blog. To say my life has been hectic is a gross understatement.

We had a very successful VBS where we had a grand total of 15 (FIFTEEN!) salvations! God is so good! It was totally worth all of the running around and stresses I had to deal with.

Hopefully soon I'll make a post of nothing but VBS pictures.

My greatgrandmother, Grandma Fern turned 105 on July 11th. Her health is greatly deteriorating and right now, we are just praying for God's mercy. Please add her to your prayers. She's one of my favorite people in the world, and it's been so difficult to see her in her present state. It truly breaks my heart.

Two of my cousins got married within one week! I love my new cousins-in law. Here they are....

Teila and Joel


Audrey and Andrew



We just got back from Amarillo on Sunday. It was so good to get to see my cousins and I had a blast. Here's a few pics of my family.

My sister Molly and her son, Charlie:
 My Grandma and Grandpa:


Andrew and Audrey danced down the aisle. I am trying to find a good video of the dance. As soon as I find it I'll attach it to this post.

There have been so many other things going on, though there is no need to go into a lot of detail.

Starting today I will be trying to be more faithful in posting to my blog. It's very therapeutic for me. Whether anyone reads or not doesn't make a huge difference (sorry, to my 3 followers! :P) it's just nice to get things out.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing what you think of my blog, I love comments!! Hope you have a blessed day!